We value kids!
Welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered, Relational!
We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
Operation Christmas Child
This year Paseo families are invited to participate in Operation Christmas Child through a shoebox packing party to be held on Sunday, November 4, 6:30pm, room 202. To help us fill our boxes, we are hoping for donations from your clearance/gift closets of new items. At this time we are looking for crayons, marker sets, pens and small notebooks. If you happen to have anything else that could be enjoyed by a child between the age of 5-14, please speak to Melissa Davis or Jessica Garcia, or email Jessica@paseodelrey.org
Paseo Kids Christmas Party!
Save the date and mark your calendars for Saturday, December 8, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. More details to follow.
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
To Keep our Kids Safe:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.