We value kids!
Welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered, Relational!
We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
VBS - Save the Date!
BRAVE was so much fun last year and we are ready to do it again! Mark your calendars for June 23 - 26 for our BRAVE Summer Nights. More information to be provided regarding the time, but expect this to be an evening event. We will be looking for moms and dads to join our planning team. Interested? Please contact Jessica Garcia at email@example.com
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
To Keep our Kids Safe:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.