We value kids!
Welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered, Relational!
We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
Our BRAVE summer program for kids K - 5th his held Tuesday nights and goes through July 24, 5:30 - 9:00 p.m. We're addressing relevant issues faced by kids today, and exploring that a life with Jesus makes kids BRAVE.
You can register Tuesday nights at 5:30 p.m. at Paseo del Rey Church.
- Registration includes dinner for each child. Parents are invited to pack some extra food for themselves and to bring lawn chairs or blankets for a picnic dinner together. Dinner for the kids will start at 5:30 p.m. Kids must be in line by 6:15 p.m. to be served.
- BRAVE music is available via "Spotify".
- Activity sessions, to include: Junkyard band, sewing, worship practice, art works, indoor games, field games, messy games, cheerleading, videography.
We are no longer taking youth volunteers as our positions are full.
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
To Keep our Kids Safe:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.