We value kids!
Welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered, Relational!
We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
Paseo Kids (K - 5th) is launching a big, exciting kid’s program this summer! Designed by our own team, we are transforming our normal VBS Summer Day Camp into 7 BRAVE, exciting summer Tuesday nights! Addressing relevant issues faced by kids today, we will explore a life with Jesus makes kids BRAVE, Tuesdays, June 12 through July 24, 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Register by Friday, June 1, to be guaranteed a cool BRAVE t-shirt. You can register Sunday mornings at Paseo del Rey Church at the Children's Ministry table near room 101. Or register in the church office Tuesdays through Fridays. If paying by cash or check, the cost is $20 per child. If paying by debit/credit card, the cost is $22 per child. A la carte registration is available for $4 per night per participant, so feel free to register a friend online or onsite for any Tuesday evening session.
Parents: Please click "Register" on the top right after reading the event description. The parent will then create their own profile, select the "Click here" box so the system will create a "fake" email for your child. Then select "next" to add your child's registration information. Follow the prompts to add each of your children to the profile. When completed, make sure you hit "finish." Register here: Registration via debit/credit card.
We are able to enroll 6th grade on up, as youth volunteers. Download application and turn it into the church office with your payment of $15. Act soon as we have limited openings.
- Registration includes dinner for each child. Parents are invited to pack some extra food for themselves and to bring lawn chairs or blankets for a picnic dinner together. Dinner for the kids will start at 5:30 p.m. Kids must be in line by 6:15 p.m. to be served.
- Event T-shirt available for the first 80 registrants. (Register by June 1)
- BRAVE music will be available via "Spotify". The link for the playlist will be included in the confirmation email once you have registered your child.
- Activity sessions, to include: Junkyard band, sewing, worship practice, art works, indoor games, field games, messy games, cheerleading, videography.
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
To Keep our Kids Safe:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.