TO KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE:
- Parents must sign children in on our Church Center App or at the check-in station near the Hub on the east side.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a “kiddie keeper” security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All volunteers are screened, interviewed, and background checked. Volunteers are also trained on our Protection Policies and discipleship approach.