TO KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a “kiddie keeper” security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.